Oxford Street is one of the most popular shopping streets in the world, with millions of people visiting each year.
Yet the bustling people along with the sights and sounds can make Oxford Street a pretty confusing place to visit.
I am here to turn that confusion into understanding.
- There are two parts to Oxford Street, East Oxford Street and West Oxford Street.
- Oxford Circus (along with the Station) is situated in the middle of Oxford Street.
- Walking along the East part of Oxford Street leads you to Tottenham Court Road
- Walking along the West part of Oxford Street leads you to Marble Arch.
- When turning left at Oxford Circus (facing Nike and H&M), you are walking down the West part of Oxford Street.
- When turning right at Oxford Circus (facing Nike and H&M), you are walking down the East part of Oxford Street.
There are plenty of different shops along Oxford Street, but here are the main contenders along with either (E) for East Oxford Street or for West Oxford Street, to save you some time.
- Topshop (E) https://http://www.topshop.com
- Newlook (E) https://http://www.newlook.com/
- Berksha (E) https://http://www.bershka.com/gb/en/
- Urban Outfitters (E) https://http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/uk/
- Miss Selfridge (E) https://http://www.missselfridge.com/
- Gap (E) https://http://www.gap.co.uk/
- Mango (E) https://www.shop.mango.com/
- Schuh (E) https://http://www.schuh.co.uk/
- Zara (E) https://http://www.zara.com/uk/
- River Island (E) https://http://www.riverisland.com/
- H&M (E) https://http://www.hm.com/gb/
- Next (E) https://http://www.next.co.uk/
- M&S (E)https:// http://www.marksandspencer.com
- Office (E) https://www.office.co.uk/
- Pandora https://http://www.pandora.net/en-gb
- BHS https://http://www.bhs.co.uk
- The Body Shop https://http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/
- Uni Qlo https://http://www.uniqlo.com/uk/
- House of Fraser https://http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/
- Debenhams https://http://www.debenhams.com/
- Boots https://http://www.boots.com/
- HVM https://http://www.hmv.com/
- Forever 21 https://http://www.forever21.com/UK/
- Selfridges https://http://www.selfridges.com/
- Primark https://www.primark.com/
Grace’s Food Picks around Oxford Street:
- Wagamama, Wigmore Street,
101A Wigmore StreetMarylebone, London W1U 1QR
- EAT, Oxford Street,
68 Oxford StreetLondon W1D 1BNUnited Kingdom
33 Cavendish SquareLondon W1G 0PWUnited Kingdom
- Nando’s Berners Street,
2 Berners Street, London W1T 3LA020 7323 9791