I was nominated for this award by the fantastic Georgina – thank you so much! It’s crazy to think that after only 5 days, I have an award so thank you 🙂 I’ve been trying to think of some more facts which people don’t know so I hope you like them!
- Thank the person who nominated you and a link to their blog
- Nominate at least 15 bloggers
- Link your nominees and let them know
- Share 7 facts about yourself
1. My Birthday is the 26th October.
2. I am a qualified sailing instructor, meaning I can teach sailing in the UK and all around the world which is great for work in the summer.
3. In a few years time, I am planning on going to America for the whole summer and working for Camp America, who run summer camps for children. I would love to become an Advanced Skills Counselor, meaning I can teach sailing, be in America, have loads of fun and get paid at the same time! I’m really looking forward to this experience.
4. One of my favourite places to go to eat with friends is Nando’s. For those of you who don’t know/ haven’t heard of, Nando’s is a chain resturant in the UK who serve Peri Peri chicken and similar food – it originated in South Africa. For anyone wondering, my favourite meal at Nando’s is a chicken pitta, lemon and herb spice with spicy rice, halloumi and a diet coke (which has unlimited refills). The service is quick, the restuarants clean and the prices affordable – for anyone who hasn’t had a Nando’s before, I would say go and try it out! 🙂
5. I love all types of sport and support a few different teams – in football I support Watford FC (Come on the hornets!) and in rugby I support the Wasps. I also love playing and following hockey.
6. My middle name is Charlotte.
7. I love listening to Capital FM in the morings before school/work.
- My Life and Journal
- Project Hay
- Radical Mermaid
- Happy Alex
- Globe Trotting Teen
Thank you for reading and well done to all the nominees 🙂