I hope you’re all having a great Easter Break!
Today I’d thought I’d share with you some of my favourite quiet places in London – if you’re ever in the mood to explore somewhere new, definitely check out these places!
- Sky Garden 20 Fenchurch Street – http://www.skygarden.london
2. St Paul’s Catherdral : The Whispering Gallery and Roof – http://www.stpauls.co.uk
3. Pudding Lane Monument – http://www.themonument.info
4. V&A Museum of Childhood – http://www.museumofchildhood.co.uk
5. Regent’s Park Open Air Theatre – http://www.openairtheatre.com