I’ve decided to do an April Q&A for you all, to help you learn a little more about meee 🙂 Thank you to everyone who asked me questions, links to all their blogs will be below!
- Meganqm1 : “Who’s your inspirations? In life blogging etc”
Firstly, for my life inspirations, I’m going say Team GB -Olympians have such a positive outlook on life, and always overcome the challenges they face – something I also hope to do in life. In blogging, I love sprinkleofglitter , Zoella, Niomi Smart and many more, however I feel that these 3 are very inspirational women 🙂
- Abi Leah : “Where haven’t you travelled to but really want to go?”
I would love to explore Hawaii and Bora Bora some day as I would love to have a beach holiday!
- Abi Leah : “What gets you through the week?”
I’d definitely say friends as I can always chat to them and also listening to some of my favourite music on Spotify which is a great motivator.
- Abi Leah : “Who was your first follower?”
Now this is a tough one! *Scrolls back through followers* It was GeorgieMoon!
- Abi Leah : “Which day of the week is your favourite?”
Friday of course – or should I say Friyay!
- Abi Leah: “Why do birds fly?”
Hmmmmm…. For exercise and fun haha?
- Abi Leah: ” If you could have a superpower, what would it be?”
Definitely the ability to speak every language in the world – got to love languages! No seriously though, imagine all the amazing conversations you could have without a language barrier getting in the way.
- Ella May Garrett : “Favourite place in London?”
Either Regents Park or Seven Dials. Regents Park looks so pretty in the sun and is great to cycle accross on a Boris Bike + the theatre and the zoo are great places to visit with friends and family. Seven Dials which is right next to covent Garden has so many quirky and indivudual shops such as Art Box, London Graphics Centre and Neil’s Yard and is also home to the Cambridge Theatre where one of my favourite musicals Matilda is being shown.
- Ella May Garrett: “Favourite color”
Purple all the way 💜💜💜
- Ella May Garrett: “Do you like spicy food?”
Yes and no. I like eating spicy food but my spice tolerance level is really low – my Nando’s order is only Lemon and Herb spice!
- Ella May Garrett: “If you could go back in time to any point, where would it be and why?”
A great question to end on, thanks Ella 🙂 If I could go back in time to any point, I’d probably go to the Jurrasic era to see all the different kinds of dinos and also to see what earth was like millions of years ago as its really hard to fathom that idea haha.
Thank you so much for all the questions from:
I would love to do a Q&A Part 2 soon so comment any new questions below 🙂
Thank you for reading too!